The property at 402 Columbia, left, is the site where a developer is proposing an affordable housing complex shown Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019, in Houston. A developer’s plans to build a mixed-income apartment complex in the Heights appears to be on the skids after weeks of opposition from nearby residents and the lack of support…(Continue Reading)
- Hackers target real estate agent emails in growing loan scam
- Working minimum wage in Houston? You need to work 112 hours to afford a 2BR apartment.
- Catherine M. Cole is recognized by Continental Who’s Who as a Lifetime Achiever in the field of Real Estate
- WhyHotel Announces Houston Pop-Up Hotel
- New Census Data Shows Everything Really Is Bigger in Texas