Mayor Sylvester Turner has agreed to set clearer affordable housing policies for Houston and to help more low-income families move to neighborhoods with good schools as part of an agreement with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Hackers target real estate agent emails in growing loan scam
- Working minimum wage in Houston? You need to work 112 hours to afford a 2BR apartment.
- Catherine M. Cole is recognized by Continental Who’s Who as a Lifetime Achiever in the field of Real Estate
- WhyHotel Announces Houston Pop-Up Hotel
- New Census Data Shows Everything Really Is Bigger in Texas